Green Mountain National Golf Course
Location: 476 Barrows-Towne Road
Phone Number: (802) 422-4653
(888) 483-4653 toll free
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week
Season: May 1st through October 31st
David Soucy, Golf Director/General Manager
Peter Bissell, Superintendent
- 18 hole, 6589 yards, Par 71 Municipal Golf Course.
- Five sets of tees for all playing abilities.
- Outstanding practice facility.
- Grass driving range with grass tees.
- Two putting greens.
- Full service restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining and fully-stocked bar.
- Complete pro shop.
- Beverage Cart
- Stay and Play packages available.
Directions: Green Mountain National Golf Course is located 2 miles North of U.S. Route 4 on Vermont Route 100. Turn at sign on Barrows-Towne Road.
- Featured in "Top 100 in the US for Public Courses under $100" in Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine
- 4-Star "Places to Play" rating in Golf Digest, 2002-2005
- Ranked #1 public golf course in Vermont
- Ranked #2 golf course in Vermont
For more information, visit the Green Mountain National Golf Course website.